Saturday, July 14, 2012

#idontneedbutiwant

At NewYork Prada Store wearing Prada Retro Sunglasses, J Crew  Keeper Chambray Shirt, 10 Crosby Derek Lam dress exclusive for Barneys, Jacquie Aiche Blesslev  Pendent, Nike 'Dunk Sky Hi Liberty' sneakers.
Let me explain better... with all the social network hashtags I'm starting to hashtag lots of things in my head and my latest one is #Idontneedbutiwant. 
With a closet full of bags, sunglasses, clothing, shoes and accessories it makes me feel a bit hypocritical to use the word "need" but at the same time being in touch and seeing all the luxury goodies every day makes it impossible for a "fashionhoolic"like me not to just want, want and want! 
How about I make it clear with my #idontneedbutiwant hashtag; let the vibrations of the world and the laws of attraction conspire on my favor (lol)...  There is nothing wrong with wanting things, right?
From time to time I will post things that I don't really need but I want as my wish list. It's fun, interesting and makes me feel less guilty to say  #idontneedbutiwant!
The first item I hashtaged is already in my closet!!! lucky me!  The new Prada Retro sunglasses with mirror lenses from the Dixie Spring/Summer Collection! :) #works! Try it, if you don't wish you don't get it!  


On my List











1-Celine Bag/ 2-Chloe Boots/ 3-Dannijo iPhone case/ 4-Dannijo Necklace/ 5-Lanvin iPhone case/ 6-Hermes Birkin/ 7-Issa London Dress/ 8-Issa London Dress/ 9-Prada SS 2012 Clutch/ 10-R 13 Jeans & leather/ 11-Cartier love bracelet/ 12- Chanel Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...