Monday, July 16, 2012

Camilla Belle at LABRFF

There is a lot to be said about last night's opening of the Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival (LABRFF) however  I want to be brief and to the point by showing first hand the look Camilla Belle chose for the evening. 
I was really excited to see what she would wear since she's a red carpet darling always wearing the latest designers fashion fresh from the runway.  I must confess that I failed on my three first guesses... I'm usually really good at that (lol).  Really need to catch up on Resort 2013. Yes, her choice for the night was a gilded metallic jacquard trouser suit by Alexander McQueen from Resort 2013 Collection inspired by David Bowie.  How do you like it?  Yes?  No? I'm still digesting all the metallic explosion but can't think of a better face and body for the exuberant number created by Sarah Burton.  Jimmy Choo Cayla magnetic flap Clutch and Christian Louboutin Au Palace 120 crystal-heel metallic. 
Photos by Daniel Ferreira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...