Friday, September 9, 2011

Loooove The PvdH Journal!


Paola V. ThePvdH Journal.com is a blogger from London that I had the opportunity to exchange some messages in the IFB community that I just joined. I've been checking the work of lots of bloggers but I  happened to fall in love with her style! 
She describes her self as a "banker by day and designer by night".  With this talent girl you should be an artist full time, I hope that's the plan...  I have to say that her art was what caught my attention at first and kept me in the blog to discover all the other things I liked! I love her style... you can tell she is so comfortable in her own skin and could be wearing bed sheets as a dress and still look cool and elegant (or she would probably make an amazing dress out of the bed sheets).  All the art work displayed in the blog is by her and available for purshase. PvdH Journal Inspires Mi!!!


1 comment:

The PvdH Journal said...

OMG thanks so much! You are so so sweet! I'll include a link in my latest post right now!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...