Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back From Vacation

I should start this post apologizing for disappearing without any announcement! Sorry... I've been traveling for the past 2 weeks and the good news is: I have a lot to share! New York, St Barts and Miami... amazing time, Omg! Need to get my head and my life organized! I don't even know where to start... Designing a proper blog, catching up on more than 700 e-mails, regular mail, new projects, organize my office, separate all materials and photos for future posts, unpack my luggage, fix my house in all aspects a house wife should... Need to make lists asap!
If you follow me on Instagram you already had a taste of what's to come... I use it as my daily diary and if you don't have an account you should get one, it's so much fun!
I am really happy to be home and really inspired to get stared! Stay tuned to read what inspired "Mi" on my Vacation!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...