Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brazilian Designer - Patricia Bonaldi

It has been a few weeks now since the Fashion Show but  brazilian designer Patricia Bonaldi is making my heart beat faster this season. When I look at her designs some names that cross my mind like Balmain, Marchesa, Givenchy, Pucci... but inspirations come from everywhere, right? It can get even better with a brazilian twist! I've been drooling over her designs for a while and I feel that right now she's in her peak moment! The new collection looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Lace, silks and the spectacular beading work that as far as I know is hand made in Minas Gerais, south east of Brazil. The neon beaded dress will be in my dreams for a while... I'm sure of that! 
 With all the glamour and sparkles, The Copacabana Palace, couldn't be a better choice to show case the amazing designs! Patricia Bonaldi you rock!!!
To complement the designs in the Fashion Show, the shoes, excuse me, "The Shoes" - Luiza Barcelos another name to keep in mind why don't I have little hearts like in the iPhone???   to die for! 
The accessories also by Patricia Bonaldi, the spiked tiara (looooove, need!), belt, bracelets & minaudière... OMG! last but not irrelevant love her choice of make up for the show!
Patricia Bonaldi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...