Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Look - Beach Wedding

Wearing Rack 75 & Chanel Bag Photo by Daniel Ferreira
Photos by Daniel Ferreira
Last Saturday I attended an amazing, intimate wedding on the Beach in Malibu, California. I played wedding planner to help my friends since they decided to have it last minute. 
Everything was perfect and very romantic! The bride wore an amazing Carmella gown designed specially for her by Katheryn Rice. It was a simple silhouette, strapless, side slit and a trein made out of very delicate venice lace and an Amnesia rose Bouquet. I had never seen this type of rose before, they looked vintage with shades of lavender, rose and cream just gorges!
I was running around giving "inspires Mi" touches, so of course no shoes at the beach! But I had a couple of choices in my bag; an Alaia T strap flats and a high heel Zara strap sandals were my choices for the reception. Of course I can't get enough of my mini Chanel Bag... it was a birthday gift 3 months ago... the hardware is all black which makes is so versatile that I just can't stop wearing it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...