Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beachers Fun Madhouse!




Beacher & I

What a fun night... Remember when I wrote that I had one of my best friend's in town for only five days?  It was 4th of July weekend and my friend Katheryn organized a super fun night to welcome our friend Rubria. She hosted a lovely dinner at her house and afterwards we all went to Beacher's Madhouse!
I didn't know what to expect but was open to something fun and different! Everyone I asked about the show had no clue what it was all about, however the common answer always lead to "little people"...  I know how to explain it now but I wont, I will leave at that!
Make sure to order a bottle... it may come from the sky with little people attached to it!!!
Was such a fun night!  If you are looking for something different  to do it in LA go check it out!



At the Roosevelt Hotel

Hidden Library

The Theatre

Girls on Madhouse

This pic is from Valentine's day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...