Friday, July 22, 2011

Ready for Vacation!!!




I'm finally taking off for a little vacation ... 
I can't wait to be on the beach laying out and bathing in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea hummmm...
 I am already really inspired and will be even more after some R&R.
I will take lots of photos of my looks and inspirations to share with all... after all, this is mainly a fashion blog and I've been posting lots of fun adventures!
 I've had  this "blog plan" for a long time and this is simply the warm up version... I will be soon moving to my own domain ontheblogspot.com. I've been studding and collecting ideas from my favorite blogs for a while and I can't wait for the new one to be done!
Stay tuned as I will be blogging during my vaca.
Also, there are some great trunk shows coming up in NY and LA stay tuned!
I love Los Angeles but I am so ready for a change of scenery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...