Sunday, December 16, 2012

Art Basel - Miami Beach

1- Exploring at Art Miami 2-New Isabel Marant Boots 3 & 4- With Karina Michelin wearing Rack 75 Dress 5 & 6- Dinner with friends, Horacio Ledon, Martin, Danielle and MB 7- Amazing window at Alexander McQueen Bal Harbour 8-Charllote Olympia artsy heels 9-Family 10-Lunch at Michaels Design District 11- The Boys 12- At Soho House South Beach with my Love 13-One of my day looks Rack 75 Top, J Brand Jeans, Mirrored Raybans, Phillip Lim Bag (inseparable purse just fits everything!) and my new Isabel Marant Boots!
Art Basel is a time to get in touch with all sorts of Art form, wonder the artists minds, their strokes and inventions and let my imagination free to absorb all the sensibility and to interpret the art any way you want; but if you are a serious collector it is also time to shop!
I had an amazing time... for me it goes beyond the incredible Art; It's time to catch up with family and friends, try new restaurants, a little shopping and enjoy the perfect Miami weather.  I was really hoping to post every day but my camera broke on the second day and I didn't have much free time at the Hotel. Most pics from iPhone.
Enjoy some of the Art thru my eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...