Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SLS South Beach

The decor is Implacable! 
The SLS signature and the South Beach Art Deco flavor blend in a very sophisticated way, a great addition to Miami. The group also brought their amazing restaurants; Katsuya and The Bazaar both on top of my list of favorite places to dine in Los Angeles. I love The Bazaar but I was a little disappointed with the Miami version; I didn't like the Cuban fusion into such already perfect cuisine. As far as Katsuya, I only had snacks at Hyde Beach and it was quite good. 
I love the Beach in Miami but with such inviting pools and service at the Hotel I left the beach as second choice. I had amazing relaxing days by the pools. If you want a little more privacy you have the option to stay at the "guest only" pool, across from the cabanas but if you want a little bit more excitement, and more people "Hyde Beach" pool will be the perfect choice. 
Over all I had an amazing week at the SLS South Beach and I totally recommend!

I was there last Jully but couldn't waste on sharing such cool photos and experience.

1 comment:

garden said...

South Florida parties have been mentioned and compared to those internationally. Some of the clubs in south Florida are know worldwide! top south beach clubs.



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...