Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Hepburn Moment

I had a very intimate B-day celebration last friday. After watching Breakfast at Tiffany more than four times I fell in love and became obsessed with the movie and of course Audrey Hepburn. I did some research and even though the theme is very Bridal Shower, Engagement and Wedding I just couldn't hold back because of that! I love Themed Parties and I'm like a kid when I celebrate my birthday.
I really need to thank my wonderful husband for so many things... Baby you rock my life; it's not an easy task to be married to someone like Mi! Thank you Lorrayne, for all the help & Daniel for the amazing photos and of course all the my friends who made the night so special!
Alexander Wang Dress & J.Crew Necklace
Issa Dress and Cluster Pearl Necklace by J.Crew
 Robert Rodrigues Dress, Dior Paname sunglasses, J. Crew Crystal Cluster Necklace

Party Decor
Party Decor by Inspires Mi
Cupcakes & Cake Pops Sweet E's
Catering Luca on Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...