Thursday, December 8, 2011

Art Miami


I made a pit stop in Miami on my way back from Brazil! Even after spending 8hrs on the flight once I touched down in Miami I didn't stop; breakfast at Lincon Road, then a shower and spent the rest of the day looking at Art! Great Lunch at Designer District with my husband and amazing friends, I was the only girl and I don't mind, always have a great time with the boys! After lunch we hit Art Miami... I was really amazed! I think we did saw most of it... it's smaller than Art Basel, but still you need to be ready to do some walking; glad I did it! Love to see Miami so lively with a lots of interesting people and things to do!
I look forward to be back every year if, I can!








made out of boxes!!!


 Buttons!!!




Neon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...