Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rock & Reilly's


In the 60's the location 8911 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles was home to the historical London Fog, where Jim Morrison and the Doors were the first house band.  Four decades later Rock & Reilly's, a new hipster Irish pub is born on 11/11/11.  Great place to start the evening or to continue the night away... 
I was there Wednesday night and I must confess as much as I heard about the place it blew my expectations!!! Coming from someone that is not really into bars... I better bite my tongue, I'm looking forward to getting a membership card... hahahah you will see me there all the time. 
When is the next world cup again??? (excuse me, I'm Brazilian and this is my sport) Oh yes! Did I mention there are 15 flat-screen TVs? Plus, a Photo booth, great drinks (12 beers on tap + bottles & full bar), delicious food and amazing decor !!! There is nothing I would add or change... and that's huge coming from me!!! You can't help but to be intrigued by Reilly and his story.
Read below:











           Babil beer connoisseur!                      Adam Frank (proprietor) and a friend

Ali & Mi

More photos tomorrow!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...