Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspiring Lab Art




I just love this gallery... I've been there three times, the place is so inspiring that every time I leave I feel like going straight to the Art store and begin painting! 
I was there for the opening, the last live painting event ( yes! live painting event!!! With DJ, drinks and lots of cool people) and stopped by last Saturday with my friend Caroline after lunch. I love their night events but it was really cool to experience the silent day time of the gallery and have Rachel (co-owner) give us the grand tour, talk about the artists, the techniques and really admire the pieces. 
I love a lot of pieces but I have my heart set on a special one right now, it will look perfect in my office... Can u guess which one???
There is a lot of amazing art but I photographed the fashion related ones for the blog.

Lab Art is the largest gallery dedicated to street art, located at 217 S. LaBrea Avenue in Los Angeles.
Check it out!!!


Karl Paoli









Female street artists

Female street artist, live painting event

Rachel Joelson & friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...