Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Concert


Las week I was invited to the Jennifer Lopez Concert at Staples Center in Los Angeles and had the chance, as you can see to meet her. Nothing planned in advanced, found out we had the invites at 3 PM and of course got really excited. The night couldn't have been more perfect from the beautiful Los Angeles summer weather, dinner at Katsuya and then headed to the concert with amazing seats. Enrique Iglesias was opening... I saw the last two songs (what a regret) and the energy of the concert was beyond cool! I love how some artists are a lot more amazing performing live! 
Jennifer Lopez really sparkled! I mean really... from the opening song thru the entire show! The Diva, what else can I say!  She can sing, dance, act, look always amazing and on top of all that be a loving mom! I really liked the moment she shared intimate photos of her and the twins on the big screen, I even got a little teary looking at such sweet moments! The Show is a combination of past and present songs from her career, but the best for me besides the amazing dancers was the wardrobe! Feathers, crystals, fringes and chiffon composed the amazing creation designed by Zuhair Murad. Going back to sparkle we all know how much she loves to bling and it couldn't be anymore perfect for the stage, I kind of lost count how many times she changed or transformed the outfit right there on stage.
 JLo you truly rock!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...