Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hotel Unique - Sao Paulo


As the name already implies not only describing the "Unique" design by Ruy Ohtake but also the "Unique" experience. I used to live in Sao Paulo, and I have never seen this city from this angle. Definitely my new home away from home... From the moment you walk into the Hotel, the super high ceilings, the decor, the art, the extraordinary service to the perfect welcoming into your room. How simple and genius is to serve coconut water in the coco? After long hours of flying and delays... It made me feel like the staff read my mind. The rooftop has the most amazing views of Sao Paulo (I have guz bumps just remembering!)... the most metropolitan city in Brazil, a concrete jungle of super high buildings and the Ibirapuera Park almost transformed into a live painting, just breathtaking!
I was there for only 3 days, with a full agenda of things I wanted to do in Sao Paulo and simply had no time to experience all the amenities. Besides the roof top red pool there is also a cover pool next to the gym, spa and also the restaurant on the top floor on my list for next time.
Very well located, a hot spot during Sao Paulo Fashion week...  The Unique Hotel will make your Brazil experience complete, I totally recommend!


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...