Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FARM RJ

Dress - Farm | Flats - Zara | Clutch from Pipa, Brazil
 I was introduce to FARM  a few years ago and it was love at first sight! No other brand can better describe the "Brazilian lifestyle" than them. A collective selection of artesian work mixed with amazing prints blending with styles that translate into the perfect tropical fashion.  I collected pieces throughout my vacation and it was so interesting how every time I entered a store I found pieces I didn't see before. From Sao Paulo, Pipa and Rio de Janeiro I bought over 10 pieces and I cant wait to wear them in the upcoming Spring in LA.
The branding is so catching! From the way they display the clothes, the store decor and every detail makes me adore FARM more every season. If you love Instagram & fashion @adorofarm is a must follow profile, their gallery projects the brand & Rio de Janeiro lifestyle with breathtaking sunsets, exclusive prints, news from the brand and lots of inspiring pics. Thats how I found out about the "FARM Summer House" or "FARM Casa de Verao". If you are planing a Trip to Rio soon you can get a taste of FARM all the way... Yes you can eat, drink, shop, take classes and dive into the world of FARM.

FARM Summer House
Rua Nascimento Silva, 331 – Ipanema



Lookbook



Carnival Looks

Images via FarmRio.com & Inspires Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...