Monday, February 11, 2013

Thoughts about the Grammys


Music is everything but at the Grammys it takes you above and beyond!  The best of the best, duets and breathtaking group performances, blending to perfection! 
It seems like musicians have no rules in getting dressed for an award show.  They can Glam, Rock, Shock or just be like Whatf***!!! 
Here are my favorite moments!
Simply loved LL Cool J hosting! Isn't he great? 
I try not to like Taylor Swift but her last song "I knew you Were Trouble"is really catchy and every time I see her performing she seems better and better. Her looks as well, thank God for whom ever convinced her to straighten her hair and bangs. #muchbetter
Can Rihanna look any sexier for God sake? Smoking hot are not the words to describe her, right? Stunning maybe? So excited I have tickets to see her in April in Los Angeles at the Staple Center.
Fun. Oh Gosh... can't believe 2 years ago they were at Coachella and I had no idea who they were... I fell in love with them in March of last year . My friends won't let me lie, I was obsessed with "We are Young", I think I played it 100 times at my Birthday Party. 
Talking about playing the same song 100 times... so did my friend Cinthia Moura with Gotye "Somebody that I used to know"(lol). We all  love that song, right? Well deserved! 
Who was best dressed in your opinion? For me, Rihanna! Not just on the red carpet but also during her performances. Excuse me... Azzedine Alaia!!! (OMG, I loved before I knew and  just made sense after!). Hair, make-up and nails all perfect!
What about the "peek-a-boo" outfits? You see, only at the Grammys you can take those kinds of risk! Please don't be inspired by J Lo and Kelly Rowland amazing gowns, but not  for your next wedding! 
What were your favorites?
Rihanna in Azzedine Alaia
Taylor Swift in J. Mendel
Jennifer Lopez in Anthony Vaccarello & Kelly Rowland in George Chakra
Images via Google Search

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...