Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SLS South Beach

The decor is Implacable! 
The SLS signature and the South Beach Art Deco flavor blend in a very sophisticated way, a great addition to Miami. The group also brought their amazing restaurants; Katsuya and The Bazaar both on top of my list of favorite places to dine in Los Angeles. I love The Bazaar but I was a little disappointed with the Miami version; I didn't like the Cuban fusion into such already perfect cuisine. As far as Katsuya, I only had snacks at Hyde Beach and it was quite good. 
I love the Beach in Miami but with such inviting pools and service at the Hotel I left the beach as second choice. I had amazing relaxing days by the pools. If you want a little more privacy you have the option to stay at the "guest only" pool, across from the cabanas but if you want a little bit more excitement, and more people "Hyde Beach" pool will be the perfect choice. 
Over all I had an amazing week at the SLS South Beach and I totally recommend!

I was there last Jully but couldn't waste on sharing such cool photos and experience.

2 comments:

garden said...

South Florida parties have been mentioned and compared to those internationally. Some of the clubs in south Florida are know worldwide! top south beach clubs.



suzon said...

plenty of South Beach clubs that can top the list. The Miami Beach nightlife is know to also attract top DJ's from around the world top south beach clubs
.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...