Friday, November 23, 2012

Halloween 2012 - Costumes Recap

Halloween, as always was a lot of fun!  I know it has been a while and I've been the worst blogger lately, I almost didn't post, but since the costume process took a lot of work I decided to post a recap of the three days! 

PARTY 1 - The Wild Leopard
Inspired by my leopard print obsession and the head band I had purchased from Asos a while ago, which I'm glad I had the chance to wear during Halloween.
Talita Correa, Ludi Delfino, me and Maura G.
 PARTY 2 - The Harlequin
Another print obsession infused by Balmain SS 2013... OMG it was so hard to find the diamond print unitard or a fabric to make one but I was saved by e-Bay!!!  Believe it or not it was a kids size XL and it did not look like this when I got it. The lovely hat is by Ariane Millinery my favorite hat shop in LA, I'm so glad I had the chance to wear it a second time.
Me, Maura G & Giselle Claudino (styled by me). Me & Cedric Benaroch
 PARTY 3 - Dia de los Muertos Sugar Skull
Since the real Halloween was Wednesday even though I was exhausted I just couldn't pass the chance to dress up one more time.... lol!  I always wanted to do the Dia de los Muertos (sugar skull) make-up.  The make-up was done by the very talented and super fast (20 min) artist Jamie from paintonyourface.com to bad you can't see the glitter in the pics... we were sparkling on the streets of Hancock Park!
Me & Lorrayne Mathias

2 comments:

Lorrayne Mathias said...

Incrivel! Bjssss

giraffe costume said...

We had some very nice costumes this year but nothing really stood out for me, maybe it is time for us to get cranking and come up with new costume ideas for the next one. Just saying.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...