Thursday, January 19, 2012

ink. Restaurant


Last weekend was my premiere at ink. restaurant.  I heard great things from a friend and had it on my
"to go" list!
I tried making a reservation during the day but it sounded like getting a table would be impossible.  So after canceling plans with some friends we decided to grab something to eat super early and ended up at ink.; it was 6PM and sat at the bar without a wait!!!
The Restaurant decor is really cool... every detail is phenomenal!  I was really hungry... and I don't think it was the best choice for the way i felt. hangover from last night!!! The food is really interesting... portions are really small... 
I had: the Carrots, Shishito peppers, Crab & Charred avocado, Beef Tartar, Pork Tenderloin w/ Mac & Cheese, Octopus & the chocolate dessert. 
I will definitely give it a second try but for now ink. score's only three butterflies!!!

Good!


ABOUT THE CHEF
Michal Voltaggio is a American chef and the winner of the sixth season of Top Chef, Bravo's cooking competition reality show, where he competed with his brother Bryan Voltaggio. The two ended in the finale and Michael won the contest.
Voltaggio worked as a Chef de Cuisine at The Dining Room in Pasadena(AAA Five Diamond Award, Mobi Five-Star Award and Michelin Star), at The Bazaar by Jose Andres (Nominated for the James Beard Foudation Award for Beast New Restaurant in 2008)and now the Chef and owner of Ink.


Crab & Charred avocado

Beef Tartar

Pork Tenderloin w/ Mac & Cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...