I had such a great time in Harbour Island that it's been hard to adjust back to reality! I think I can live in vacation hahaha! Wake up to that amazing weather everyday, layout on the beach, get into that warm Caribbean sea hummm... and have amazing delicious food every meal....
I went to Bahamas last summer and it was so amazing that I was so ready for part II; a three mile long Island with turquoise water and pink sand sounded perfect!
We stayed at The Dunmore, a sexy, cozy Boutique Hotel with only sixteen rooms, just steps away from the Pink Sands Beach. The Island offers lots of history and charm!
|Getting there, just off the water-taxi|
|Dunmore club house|
|Dunmore inside Dinning|
|Dunmore outside Dinning|
|On my way to explore the Island|
|Just a silly pic!|
|View from Bay St Deck|
|my conch salad hummmm|
|working my poses hahaha|
|The Landing Balcony. The seven room Hotel was redesign by english model India Hicks|
|My Zen moment|
|Blue Bar, Pink Sands Hotel|
|Waiting for u!|
|CIA Maritima swimwear I wish I had all the colors!|
|Dress by Ana Maria Couture & bag Bohemian Love|
|Posing for Mr MB|
|Italian Restaurant by the Marina|
|Colors of Bahamas...|
|Cover up by Zara, bag by Bohemian Love, Gucci glasses|
|Sugar Mill, By India Hicks|
|L Space Swimwear & Dior Glasses|
|Lobster at the Rock House|
|Grouper w pineapple at the Rock House|
|Rock House Pool Area|
|Back at the Dunmore|
|Swimwear by Salinas & glasses by Marc Jacobs|
Very laid back, you will be in swim wear and flip-flops most of the time so make sure to bring a few and cute cover-ups as well. For the night, resort casual; girls in dresses and flats (maybe wedges if you really need to be taller) and guys in shorts or pants, polos, t-shirts, light weight shirt and sneaker!!!
- The Landing (banana ricotta pancake with honey butter hummmmmm!)
- Your Hotel
- The Bakery
- The Dunmore (fish tacos & conch fritters)
- Sip Sip
- Blue Bar, Pink Sands Hotel
- Coral Sands Hotel
- Valentines Marina
- The Landing (Goat cheese ravioli w shrimp and the curry lobster)
- Rock House
- The Dunmore Restaurant (live music on Saturdays)
- Walks on the beach
- Sun bake, just a little with 30 or more SPF or just lay on the shade, trust me you will be tan anyways!!!
- The Queen Conch, the best Conch Salad ever on Bay St.
- The Tree, take some great photos
- The Blue Bungalow, very cute bar that serves tapas and great spot for drinks after dinner
- Sugar Mill Boutique, owned by former model India Hicks with the best selection of Island Wear
- If you like Snorkeling, this is the perfect place or just hang out at the ocean enjoying the warm sea
- Admire the sky at night, amazing how many stars you can see
- Cruise around the Island in your golf cart and don't worry, impossible to get lost but if dogs run after your golf cart just speed up!!!
PS: Photos of me taken by my exclusive photographer Mr MB! Thanks Babe!!!