Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog & Bloggers

I've had this plan for  while now, I even had meetings with a web designer but since I am not really good at handling different things at the same time, Coachella and School got me out of track.
In a way was good. Instead of investing big bucks in a blog with a website format I decide to do my own thing, simple but will warm me up if I decide to grow.
Blog is kind of new in my life... I've never followed one until a few months ago and I have to say that I am really impressed with fashion bloggers and how powerful they got.
net-a-porter mag

I would like to congratulate all the bloggers on my first posting for their success and hope I can follow in their foot steps on my way to finding my own space!

2 comments:

About this Blog said...

Looks Greaaat.Welcome to the blog world.Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!
Good luck...have fun and happy writing .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...